React is awesome and we all know that. React become more powerful with libraries. So today, we are going to discuss, "Which other libraries do you install with React?"
I install the following libraries to initiate a react app.
- Chakra UI🧿: Previously, I used to work with Ant design but recently switch to Chkara UI. It easy to install and create customizable components.
$ npm i @chakra-ui/react @emotion/react@^11 @emotion/styled@^11 framer-motion@^6
- React-Router📶: It is extremely helpful as it provides navigation in my website for different pages and components.
$ npm install react-router-dom
- React Icon⚛️: For all the icons I needed for the website in a single library. It's extremely helpful for adding icons to components and adding social media links with icons.
$ npm install react-icons --save
- Axios🔗: I use it for either fetching data from API or interacting with the backend.
$ npm install axios
- What other libraries do you install with react?
Hope to add a few other libraries to my list.